Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
Instawork is a mission-driven (and fast growing) company looking for top talent to help us scale our labor marketplace. Our team is composed of talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about creating economic opportunity for businesses and skilled hourly professionals. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with hub cities across the U.S., Canada, and India. Our company values are our North Star, guiding us as we craft impactful products and to be extraordinary colleagues to each other.
We have been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest technology investors supporting us on this journey, including: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and many more. Leveraging our accelerating growth, we will continue to grow our team and expand globally to revolutionize the labor market.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will support our talent acquisition strategy as we scale critical functions. This individual will focus on managing and helping strengthen our talent acquisition model and programs, developing and expanding our employer brand, and coaching and mentoring recruiting teams to deliver on hiring needs across all organizational functions and levels. Our core focus area will be Sales recruiting which is critical for this individual to have led and scaled sales functions and worked alongside Senior Sales leadership.
- Develop and implement a data-driven recruitment strategy, leveraging analytics and metrics to make informed decisions and continuously improve recruitment processes.
- Oversee all aspects of the recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, assessment, and offer management, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- Report on key recruiting metrics and leverage data and insights to iterate to excellence
- Develop multi-channel hiring strategies to meet our hiring goals
- Build Instawork's employer brand to drive inbound applicants and communicate our unique value prop to candidates
- Focus on creating a positive candidate experience, ensuring that candidates feel valued and well-informed throughout the recruitment journey.
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives in recruitment to build a diverse workforce that reflects our company values
- Advise hiring leaders on search strategy, effective and efficient search processes, and market/hiring trends while driving a high-touch and proactive full life-cycle search process
- Stay up-to-date with relevant labor laws and regulations to ensure that our recruitment practices remain compliant
- Regularly report on recruitment KPIs and provide insights to senior management to inform strategic decision-making
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the company's employer brand to attract top talent
- Aptitude and desire to manage the company's Human Resources function, including people-related compliance, total rewards, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, company culture
- Between 5-7 years of experience in recruitment and a minimum of 2 years of team management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic global environment
- Proven experience specifically in Sales Recruiting
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Previous experience managing a team of recruiters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and recruitment software
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner -- Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning -- We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.