Senior Backend Software Engineer
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
Inventa is a RetailTech that is building the largest B2B marketplace application in Latam! We connect amazing brands to retailers and entrepreneurs across Brazil.
We have an ambition to empower millions of entrepreneurs and an incredible mission to make their lives easier. If you want to revolutionize Brazilian commerce, join the time that, along this journey, has already won the trust of investors.
As a senior back-end software engineer, you will work on a project that is specific and critical to Inventa's needs. You'll have opportunities to switch between teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We look for versatile and ownership people, as well as demonstrate enthusiasm to face new challenges as we continue to push our solutions and technology forward.
Your day by day will be:
- Mentor a team of software engineers, providing technical guidance and support;
- Design, develop, test, and maintain complex software applications;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex software issues;
- Implement and maintain software architecture and design patterns;
- Contribute to the development of best practices, coding standards, and software development processes;
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation;
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team process improvements;
- Be part of the decision-making process for the evolution of our product and business;
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field;
- Experience mentoring a team of software engineers;
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, or Kotlin;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
It will be a plus if you:
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or GCP;
- Familiarity with micro service architecture and container orchestration system;
- Experience in developing and scaling high-performance and fault-tolerant systems;
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including version control, testing, and deployment automation
To take care of you, we offer:
- VA/VR Benefits: On the Flash Card, you use it however you want;
- Allianz health plan;
- Dental Plan;
- Special discounts with Esalq Usp and other educational institutions (We want to boost your development!);
- Braided maternity/paternity leave;
- Nursery Aid;
- Day Off on birthday;
- Life insurance;
- Stock options;
- Remote first.
See more open positions at Inventa
Something looks off?