Senior Site Reliability Engineer
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Site Reliability Engineer to join our team at Inventa. This role is pivotal in shaping our technological infrastructure's future and ensuring our systems' reliability, scalability, and security.
Inventa is a fast-growing wholesale market company with a bold mission to generate significant value in B2B transactions in Brazil and beyond. Rather than limiting ourselves to creating a marketplace or relying on existing solutions from other markets, we aim to disrupt the status quo of the wholesale market by effectively addressing pain points and innovating new solutions with creativity and confidence. We are consciously thinking about our scalability and sustainability while doing so. If you are passionate about technology and looking for a dynamic and challenging environment that can help you learn and grow a lot, come and join us!
Engineering at Inventa
Joining our platform engineering team means working on vital projects that support and drive our business forward. Our team culture emphasizes continuous improvement and learning. Therefore, as part of our platform engineering team, you will find:
A team that is eager to learn and raise the bar for high-quality deliveries that add value.
A well-defined process that fosters a culture of collaboration and learning, including RFC, design review, blameless postmortem, documentation culture, and much more.
A team with strong ownership is part of the company's strategy.
Well-structured foundations for our services and infrastructure.
There is plenty of open space to propose changes that can help evolve our culture and processes. You will have the opportunity to be a player, not just a pawn.
If you want to read more about how we’re building it, take a look at our medium blog:Building Inventa.
- Define and create cloud governance, guard rails, and strategies to ensure compliance, efficiency, and security.
- Design, implement, and maintain robust, scalable cloud architecture, focusing on AWS.
- Implement and refine CI/CD process, incorporating security best practices, and ensuring system reliability.
- Implement and monitor the observability tools and services like Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos, and AWS CloudWatch for environment effectiveness.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to a team of software engineers, fostering a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
- Proactively suggest cost and infrastructure optimizations, and updates on AWS services.
- Provisioning database systems, optimizing for performance and scalability.
- Hands-on experience and solid knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code - Terraform.
- Solid understanding of security best practices in cloud environments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for troubleshooting and architectural decisions.
- Experience with observability and monitoring tools, including Grafana, Prometheus, DataDog, or New Relic.
- Demonstrated ability in automation and deployment strategies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote-first environment.
- Employ Agile methodologies, contributing to team process enhancements.
- Experience in managing large-scale cloud deployments.
- Mudolarization of infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- Strong background in Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and DevOps practices.
- Advanced problem-solving skills, especially in complex cloud architectures.
- Knowledge of network and traffic protocols focused on cloud abstraction.
- Our technology team works in the "remote-first" model, which means that we are working from home with the possibility of living anywhere in Brazil. We also have the option of using the office in São Paulo.
Job Application Tip
- At Inventa, we understand that candidates often feel the need to satisfy every job requirement before applying. However, we want to emphasize that the job criteria is meant to serve as a guideline, not a strict rule. Even if you don't meet every requirement, don't worry. Apply and let us know about your experience. We will have meetings together and if you join Inventa, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn more.
What we offer:
- Stock options
- VA/VR Benefits: On the Flash Card, you use it however you want
- Amil health plan
- Dental Plan
- Special discounts with Esalq Usp and other educational institutions (We want to boost your development!);
- Braided maternity/paternity leave
- Nursery Aid
- Day Off on birthday
- Life insurance
- Remote first