Lead Technical Recruiter
Turning Space into a Transportation Layer for Earth
This next-generation class of space vehicle will finally be able to provide high-frequency return of research, goods, supplies, and equipment that is critical for all future commercial activities and supply chains in space. With launch costs at an all-time low and dropping, now is the time to build these round-trip capabilities. Inversion has ambitious goals with strong financial backing to make this a reality.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Lead Recruiter to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll be a first-in talent partner working directly with our Co-Founders to drive our talent acquisition process in order to identify and attract top talent for Inversion. You’ll act as an advisor to the business on all things talent acquisition and programming, and help us strategize on ways to build strong talent pipelines in order to help us meet our hiring goals to achieve business growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and drive the end-to-end talent acquisition process including sourcing, candidate outreach, candidate assessment, closing, and onboarding
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies to identify and attract quality candidates utilizing various recruiting methods including search, networking events, referral programming, and employer branding
- Serve as an advisor, strategic partner, and subject matter expert in talent acquisition for the organization, and partner closely with our hiring teams throughout the process
- Ensure our interview process is best-in-class, and identify ways for Inversion to create a top-notch candidate experience to reflect the quality we put into our products
- Ensure our process is data driven and track key metrics that demonstrate success
What It Takes:
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a talent acquisition role
- Demonstrated success in a full-cycle, technical recruiting role filling hard-to-fill engineering positions
- Prior in-house recruiting experience
- Prior experience leading talent acquisition programs and initiatives that contribute to meeting hiring goals
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a dynamic, ambiguous scale-up environment
What We’d Love:
- Recruiting experience in aerospace, automotive, or a related industry
- Prior experience building startup teams
- Prior experience using Greenhouse ATS
Where You’ll Be:
- Our office headquarters is located in Torrance, CA. This role will require you to be onsite at least 4 days a week with some flexibility to work from home.
The California annual base salary for this role is currently $100,000 - $150,000. Pay Grades are determined by role, level, location, and alignment with market data. Individual pay will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: interviews and an assessment of several factors that are unique to each candidate, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and internal equity.
Something looks off?