Performance Marketing Analyst
Jeeves is an all-in-one corporate card and expense management platform for startups, enterprises and SMBs around the world. Jeeves has raised over $380M and is backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, CRV, Tencent, Stanford University, Clocktower Ventures and Founders of more than 15 unicorns including David Velez (Nubank), Carlos Garcia (Kavak), Sebastian Mejia (Rappi) and the family office of two FAANG founders.
Jeeves’ mission is to become the financial operating system for all global businesses. Since its public launch in March 2021, the company now services more than 3000 clients across 24 countries and 3 continents.
We are in need of a motivated, creative, structured and analytical leader who can help build our Global Marketing team. This role will own performance marketing across all regions, define our global marketing strategy, develop our global marketing processes, establish budgets, A/B test campaigns, run analytics, optimize spend performance and manage external vendors across our 24 markets. Simultaneously, they will be a key stakeholder in working with internal teams like Sales, GMs, Product, Finance, and Underwriting, in order to drive our global strategy and execution. The individual will be the primary owner of all external digital marketing and will be a key leader at Jeeves, so working cross functionally is a must.
Location: This role is based out of Mexico City, Mexico, on a hybrid schedule, and is required to come into our office location on a flexible schedule. #LI-Hybrid
- Create high performing campaigns supported by a data driven strategy, define KPIs the Performance Marketing team target quarter over quarter.
- Optimize performance marketing budgets and campaigns globally, to achieve the right level of growth
- Manage relationships with Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and other external third parties.
- Identify and enable new digital marketing channels to improve lead acquisition for all regions.
- Working cross-functionally with sales and marketing managers to drive leads to the top, middle and bottom of the funnel at the optimal cost.
- Collaborating with the data team to build custom dashboards to track MQLs, CAC, LTV, etc.
- You will also need to provide the right feedback and help define the growth strategy for different regions across our Jeeves product lines including Cards, Payments, and Expense Management.
- Support regional Marketing Managers on running A/B tests to develop strategies that work for the business in each region, define what is global vs what are ideal local messages
- Execute and optimize paid search and paid social campaigns on Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and other channels.
- Measure and report on marketing success against business and team goals, with a focus on delivering insights, learnings and recommendations
- Manage retargeting campaigns and programmatic activity
- Refine broader customer acquisition strategy, evaluate ROI of various channels, and provide guidance on overall customer marketing initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Marketing Optimization, Campaign Creation, Analytics Tracking and Managing Budgets, specifically on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Other platforms/channels a plus!
- 3+ years of working in the Fintech or Finance industry, or has a proven track record of working in high-growth, quickly evolving B2B industries.
- Analytics master! Must be able to do complex analysis using tools like Excel, SQL and programming languages like Python or R. Must be able to summarize data and visualize data (Looker, Metabase, etc) to communicate impact
- Master at building, structuring, managing and extracting data from sales CRM software, such as Salesforce, Hubspot or Pipedrive.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ever changing priorities, willing to wear many hats and scale his/her experience as we grow in order to prioritize the right things.
- Understanding of how to structure data from various sources to get to insights. Will need to work with internal and external systems to get to the right answer.
- Good communication. Experience creating presentations and leading discussions at all levels of an organization. Conveying data in structured ways and identifying the what if of complex analysis
- Fluent in English, Jeeves is a global company and English is the language we use internally to communicate between regions. Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese would be a huge plus!