Jeeves is an all-in-one corporate card and expense management platform for startups, enterprises and SMBs around the world. Jeeves has raised over $380M and is backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, CRV, Tencent, Stanford University, Clocktower Ventures and Founders of more than 15 unicorns including David Velez (Nubank), Carlos Garcia (Kavak), Sebastian Mejia (Rappi), Zac Prince (BlockFi) and the family office of two FAANG founders.
Jeeves’ mission is to become the primary financing and software solution for companies - globally. Since its public launch in March 2021, the company now services more than 3000 clients across 24 countries and 3 continents.
- Optimize full sales cycle and executive effective pipeline strategy: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, discovery, objection handling, development, negotiating, and closing
- Collaborate with marketing and customer success to develop your own materials and increase conversion rates
- Work with our Senior Manager to develop, track, and exceed targets.
- Operational excellence in key performance indicators and quota attainment
- Launch and iterate Account Based Marketing strategies across target accounts in North America
- Build an effortless and value-driven merchant experience while working directly with a versatile portfolio of business owners to help support their financial goals
- Proactiveness: We’re a small team with a lean mindset. We’re making decisions fast and need to adapt quickly to new information. You thrive with independence and a “get things done” attitude”
- Results Focused: We’re constantly reviewing information, metrics, and KPIs. You should be excited by achieving numbers... and if they don’t exist, you’re telling us what they are and how to hit them.
- Excellent Communication: we’re energized by the challenge of grabbing someone’s attention, relating to them, and driving professional value in every interaction. You will contribute to this energy.
- Prior experience working within a fast growing startup - fintech, payments, or banking entity
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, business development or customer service
- Demonstrated ability to garner attention, present professionally, and communicate at all levels of an organization
- Successful track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Keen interest to develop a career in a high-performing Sales team and learning the inputs of a sales machine
- Experience using CRM software (ex. Tableau, Hubspot etc.)