Jeeves is a groundbreaking financial operating system built for global businesses that provides corporate cards, cross-border payments, and spend management software within one unified platform. The company operates across 20+ countries including Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, the United Kingdom, across Europe, and the United States, and serves over 5,000 clients ranging from venture-backed startups to SMBs around the world. With a mission to empower businesses with more efficient and cost-effective financial solutions worldwide, Jeeves combines cutting-edge financial technology with exceptional team expertise to transform the business financial landscape. Jeeves has been recognized as one of The Information's 50 Most Promising Startups in 2023, as well as a Y Combinator Top Company 2021-2023 and won “Fintech of the Year" at the European Fintech Awards.
Since graduating from Y Combinator in 2020, Jeeves has successfully raised over $380 million and is backed by top world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, CRV, Tencent, Stanford University, Clocktower Ventures, and founders of more than 15 unicorns including David Velez (Nubank), Carlos Garcia (Kavak) and Sebastián Mejía (Rappi).
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher (UXR) to join the Jeeves Product Design Team. The ideal candidate will work in partnership with product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists to deliver insights that will shape the future of Jeeves.
Location: This role is based out of Sao Paulo, Brazil and is a full-time hybrid position where it is required to come into our office in the Brooklin area. #LI-HYBRID
What you’ll do:
- Identify and execute on research topics in partnership with product teams
- Work with product, data, and design to develop and coordinate research with clear goals and outcomes
- Optimize processes and introduce tools and resources that enable UXR to scale at Jeeves
- Develop, socialize, and refine actionable insights, drawing on expertise in user research and UX standards
- Conduct remote, on-site, and in-field user research studies with Jeeves customers
- Promote proven research methodologies across the company
- Manage third-party research vendors (e.g., research agencies, moderators) as needed
- Last but far from least you will champion our customers and look for opportunities to amplify research projects and share learnings across teams
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years experience leading and moderating qualitative UX research
- You are an engaging storyteller and clear communicator, with the ability to hold your own in a meeting and present research findings with a customer-centric perspective
- You are familiar with best practices and standards for conducting moderated and unmoderated usability and discovery tests
- You are familiar with (if not an expert in) Figma and prototyping tools like ProtoPie and Origami studio
- You love getting your hands dirty with wireframing and participating in brainstorming sessions