Chief of Staff
It has never been more expensive to acquire customers or challenging to retain them. Existing marketing and engagement channels are, at best, saturated and, at worst, actively deteriorating.
Kalder is building the next layer of engagement infrastructure to solve brands’ and creators to solve customer acquisition and retention problems – mobilizing communities and creating engagement beyond products.
We are creating a suite of no-code web3 tools that empower brands and creators to efficiently onboard new consumers, reward loyal customers, and build composable digital asset ecosystems that create enduring community engagement. For more information, visit Kalder.app
- Responsible for maximizing the CEO’s potential, alleviating bandwidth constraints, and allowing her to unleash her unique superpowers by strategically orchestrating her day to day operations
- Drive the definition of short and long term strategic priorities. Serve as a strategic advisor who can think beyond Kalder operations and stay on top of competitive landscape as well as web3 / ecomm market trends
- Identify key focus areas and develop associated KPIs, transforming ambiguity into action. Consistently reevaluate initiatives and hold team members accountable
- Spearhead both internal and external communications from the CEO, whether it’s communicating feedback to the product / design team to crafting an investor update or pitch deck
- Dive into special projects to help the CEO evaluate business opportunities or answer questions keeping her up at night
- Quarterback ops, recruiting efforts, and day-to-day relationships with external partners
- Passion for consumer products / eComm / web3. Pumped to work with top brands to integrate web3 tooling into their e-comm stack
- Fast, adaptive learner and creative problem solver. You enjoy flexing between quick thinking and long term, strategic planning
- Crusher who can see a vision and execute relentlessly towards it
- Enjoys ambiguity and learning what you don’t know
Requirements & Expectations
- 2-3+ years in a product / growth marketing, product project management, management consulting, or business development. Prior experience as a Chief of Staff is a plus, you know the drill!
- Expertise in project management, with demonstrated ability to wrangle and set the course for large teams of internal or external collaborators
- An expert in diplomacy, comfortable being privy to and guarding sensitive information
- Values honesty, conveying direct and candid feedback