New Grad Software Engineer 2023
Kalder is a rapidly growing crypto startup building the future of web3 powered growth and marketing solutions. Our platform is designed to empower consumers to feel like owners and drive both brand engagement and retention. As a brand, it has never been more expensive to acquire customers, and we're on a mission to change that.
We're backed by top investors, including 8VC, 500VC, Human Capital, Soma Capital, and have been featured on Vogue and Yahoo. We’re still early in our journey, and are currently assembling together an exceptional founding team. As a new grad software engineer, you'll play a key role in helping us achieve our vision by building delightful, customer-facing features and contributing to the broader engineering roadmap.
You'll have the opportunity to wear many hats and learn a lot. We’re looking for people who are very driven, who can own features and milestones end-to-end, taking them from ideation to launch, and be responsible for making important technical decisions along the way.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming language
- Interest in web3, but we don’t require prior experience with smart contracts
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team with product, designers, stakeholders and other engineers.
- Develop new customer-facing features across our web apps and backends
- Scale our backend systems and build automation tools for our next million users
- Configure monitoring, deployment and developer tooling to improve system reliability and multiply engineering efficiency
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Participate in engineering design discussions and propose solutions to problems that take into consideration various tradeoffs (e.g. time vs. future tech debt).
- Own features and areas of the codebase, and be responsible for improving them, maintaining them, and reviewing relevant code.
- It’s alright if you don’t meet all of the qualifications. We’re an early stage startup, and the most important things we’re looking for are passion, drive, and an eagerness to learn. There’s always a lot of impactful work to do at Kalder, and a lot of new things to explore as well. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear back!