Social Media Manager
What we're up to
Kalshi has launched the first regulated financial exchange that allows people to trade on the anticipated outcome of events. We’re now looking for the right people to help us continue to grow and scale.
Our vision is to allow people to capitalize on their opinions and hedge risks that relate to their everyday lives, from "Will interest rates increase” to "Will 2023 be the hottest year on record?"
We're on a long journey in uncharted territories and are looking for passionate and outlier members excited to embark on this voyage towards building the future of the financial system.
The Social Media Manager will lead Kalshi’s social media strategy to boost visibility, acquire new customers, and enhance customer engagement. This primarily involves curating content schedules, managing and growing our online presence, measuring analytics, and driving brand consistency across all social media platforms.
- Produce viral content for various social media campaigns.
- Help develop and amplify Kalshi’s voice.
- Monitor key metrics, and produce regular reports on the ROI of social media campaigns. Adapt strategies in response to analytics.
- Stay up-to-date on current trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Respond to comments and customer queries. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure brand consistency and to amplify events and other major brand initiatives.
- Identify and engage with potential brand influencers or collaborators.
- Keep the broader team informed about emerging social media trends and train relevant team members on best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven excellence as a Social Media Manager or similar role.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and emerging platforms.
- Experience with social media analytics tools and the ability to decipher and interpret data.
- Proficient in content optimization and brand consistency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design or video editing tools is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
We are a group of people who work hard and get things done, and we're looking for more people like that! Meritocracy is at our core, and we value people who take ownership and figure (usually hard) things out - we don't care much about anything other than the product of your work. We think of Kalshi as a family bound together by our mission: we believe that this is the best (and most fun!) way to work. Kalshians are, by far, Kalshi's largest asset and we're obsessed with growing and investing in our people.