Growth Marketing Operations
What we're up to
Kalshi has launched the first regulated financial exchange that allows people to trade on the anticipated outcome of events. We’re now looking for the right people to help us continue to grow and scale. Our vision is to allow people to capitalize on their opinions and hedge risks that relate to their everyday lives, from "Will Inflation rise more than 0.5% this month?” to "Will 2023 be the hottest year on record?"
We're on a long journey in uncharted territories and are looking for passionate and outlier members excited to embark on this voyage toward building the future of the financial system.
As one of the early shapers of Kalshi's growth marketing efforts, you’ll have a large impact in helping us identify and target our core user segments.
- Help Kalshi identify and target new user segments.
- Develop, implement, and optimize multi-channel marketing strategies to drive growth and achieve company objectives.
- Leverage data-driven insights to identify target audiences, segment users, and create personalized campaigns.
- Utilize SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, and other digital channels to drive traffic, conversions, and engagement.
- Utilize data and feedback to inform decision making and further actions.
- Conduct A/B testing and analyze campaign performance to optimize marketing strategies and ROI.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs), including user acquisition, conversion rates, and user retention.
- Help further craft our product offering to best support new segments.
- Collaborate with the product, design, and content teams to develop high-impact marketing assets and optimize user experience.
Who You Are
You'll thrive in this role if you are passionate about what we're building, have strong user empathy, thrive in a fast paced startup environment, are scrappy and operational, and can chart a path forward in a world of uncertainty and ambiguity.
Additionally, here are some basic requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in growth marketing, digital marketing, or a similar role.
- Proven track record of driving growth and user acquisition for digital products or services.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, with experience in Google Analytics, Excel, or other data tools.
- Proficiency in SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Experience with A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and marketing automation tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across teams and with diverse stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, creative, and results-oriented, with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
We understand not everyone will have all of the requirements above, so if you don't have all of them but feel your experience is relevant and are excited about what we do, we encourage you to apply.
These are the primary responsibilities of the role, however, as a startup, there are endless things to get done; we value taking ownership in the areas you see need attention. There's a lot of green field to conquer, we trust that you'll make a lot of it your own.
We are a group of people who work hard and get things done, and we're looking for more people like that! Meritocracy is at our core, and we value people who take ownership and figure (usually hard) things out - we don't care much about anything other than the product of your work. We think of Kalshi as a family bound together by our mission: we believe that this is the best (and most fun!) way to work. Kalshians are, by far, Kalshi's largest asset and we're obsessed with growing and investing in our people.
Something looks off?