What we're up to
Kalshi has launched the first regulated financial exchange that allows people to trade on the anticipated outcome of events. We’re now looking for the right people to help us continue to grow and scale.
Our vision is to allow people to capitalize on their opinions and hedge risks that relate to their everyday lives, from "Will interest rates increase” to "Will 2023 be the hottest year on record?"
We're on a long journey in uncharted territories and are looking for passionate and outlier members excited to embark on this voyage towards building the future of the financial system.
As a Product Engineer, you'll be part of the SWAT team in charge of building the trading experience and user-facing platform of Kalshi. You won't just implement specifications, but instead, get to be part of the product development cycle and conceive entire features before developing. You'll engage with our user base and use your product spidey-sense to build something they love. We're scaling, which means your role will evolve and grow with the company; your initial attack threads include:
- Building new features and flows across our web and mobile applications
- Writing and maintaining back-end code to drive the product features
- Iterating with designers to ensure an impeccable visual flow and continuity on the platform
- Interacting with users and adjusting product trajectories based on their feedback
- Conducting experiments and A/B testing to drive product strategy in a data-driven way
- Weighing customer feedback, business needs, and long-term goals to make product decisions
- Working with marketing and business development teams to increase user engagement and satisfaction
The rest of what the role looks like is up to you - a big part of our approach is that you get to chart your path as we grow and evolve. There's a lot of green field to conquer, we trust that you'll make a lot of it your own :)
We are a group of people who work hard and get things done, and we're looking for more people like that! Meritocracy is at our core, and we value people who take ownership and figure (usually hard) things out - we don't care much about anything other than the product of your work. We think of Kalshi as a family bound together by our mission: we believe that this is the best (and most fun!) way to work. Kalshians are, by far, Kalshi's largest asset and we're obsessed with growing and investing in our people.