Sales Development Representative
Backed by Y Combinator, Kamion is building Uber for Trucks for Turkey and surrounding countries. We aim to transform how goods are transported through better process design, automation, and powerful analytics.
We operate in the B2B trucking space, bringing together shippers and truckers for higher operational efficiency, trust, and reliability. We're growing fast, utilizing a blend of operational excellence and technology to meet high demand levels.
As a team, we have much fun doing what we do. We operate in a no-blame culture with high personal responsibility and discipline levels.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be playing a crucial role in breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. You understand the impact that you'll create on the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to onboarding.
What You Will be Doing:
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting, including email, phone, and social media outreach
- Identify and qualify prospective clients by understanding their needs and challenges
- Schedule meetings for qualified prospects with Sales Managers
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to improve lead-generation strategies
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly targets for qualified meetings and pipeline generation
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in our CRM system
- Participate in regular sales training and professional development opportunities
- 6+ months of experience as a Sales Development Representative or a related role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert, and can have engaging conversations with prospective shippers
- Having the ability to take the initiative and make high-quality decisions without authority
- Fluency in English is a nice-to-have
- Having a learning mentality. Be better every day.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Being a good team player overall. Sustainable innovation comes through teamwork.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, often unstructudon'tnvironment
- Strong bias towards action. Quality and speed don’t need to be mutually exclusive. Making mistakes is okay as long as you learn from them.