Software Engineer, Mobile (Flutter)
Backed by Y Combinator, Kamion is building Uber for Trucks for Turkey and surrounding countries. We aim to transform how goods are transported through better process design, automation, and powerful analytics.
We operate in the B2B trucking space, bringing together shippers and truckers for higher operational efficiency, trust, and reliability. We're growing fast, utilizing a blend of operational excellence and technology to meet high demand levels.
We have a lot of fun doing what we do as a team. We operate in a no-blame culture with high personal responsibility and discipline levels.
As a Software Engineer, Mobile you will have ownership of the following:
- Helping Kamion build its mobile digital infrastructure by developing readable, maintainable, efficient software
- Facilitating cross-functional communication within the team. Gathering feedback from sales/operations/users to improve our products through continuous iteration
- 2+ years of experience in building elegant, efficient mobile applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- An in-depth understanding of technical architecture, OOP, system design, and problem-solving acuity to take on sophisticated technical challenges
- Fluency in Flutter
- Experience working with Gitlab
- Experience working in teams using daily standup meetings and task management software
- Having a learning mentality. Be better every day.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Being a good team player overall. Sustainable innovation comes through teamwork.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment
- Strong bias towards action. Quality and speed don't need to be mutually exclusive. Making mistakes is okay as long as you learn from them.