Customer Support Manager
Karbon Card is a B2B payment solution for India's finance leaders, entrepreneurs, business owners and corporate
executives. We serve 1500+ team’s teams across India, including decorated companies and tech unicorns.
Karbon Card offers up to 15Cr free credit, no personal guarantee, unlimited employee’s cards for free & more.
Karbon Payout offers vendor payment on credit, 24/7 payout, bulk processing, invoice management & more.
2019/7 - Launched and became an instant hit among Bangalore founders.
2021/8 - Graduated from Y-Combinator (YC S21') among the top growth picks.
2021/9 - Closed $12mn pre-A round.
2022/2 - Closed $15mn A round.
Your primary job is to build a culture of customer obsession to deliver the world's best customer experience. The key
focus of the role will be on maintaining & growing existing business through excellent customer experience and working with various stakeholders to resolve customer's issues.
Role And Responsibilities :
• Build and manage a high performing Customer Support team that empathizes with customer and appreciates the importance of high customer experience.
• Develop the strategic direction of the Customer Support
• Design a customer Support roadmap to strategically engage, retain, and scale the client base
• Work closely with the product team to share customer issue and usage insights that guide the product roadmap
to drive customer Support
• Deliver meaningful insights from customer engagement, feedback, and usage patterns to bring about
Skills And Qualifications :
• 4+ years of experience in building, growing and managing a Customer Support team preferably in Bank, Financial
Services company, or B2B SaaS organization
• Proven track record of working with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering to make sure everything is
geared towards customer success.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus the organization on team and individual goals
Note: Must be based out in Bengaluru & must be from Banking/ Fintech background.