EHR Integration Specialist at Voice AI healthcare software startup
At Knowtex, we’re making doctors 2x more efficient with AI note-taking and charge capture. We’re tackling physician burnout and capturing revenue leakage for healthcare organizations of all sizes using the newest voice technology and AI models available.
- Develop, test, and deploy integration interfaces, API connections, and data pipelines between Electronic Health Records and the Knowtex mobile and web applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to EHR integration, working with external IT teams when necessary.
- Collaborate with security and compliance teams to ensure that all EHR integrations adhere to HIPAA, HITECH, and other relevant regulations.
- Participate in project planning, status meetings, and documentation of integration processes and best practices.
- Additional skills in front-end development and mobile are a plus.
- 3+ years experience in EHR integration with systems like DrChrono, Epic, AthenaHealth, PracticeFusion, OncoEMR
- Experience with HL7 FHIR, CDA/CCDA, HL7 v2, and other Health information exchanges (HIE).
- Proficiency in programming languages used for integration purposes, such as Java, Python, or C#, and experience with API development and usage.
- Knowledge of network and web application protocols (TCP, VPN, HTTP, SFTP)
- Familiarity with database management systems (SQL, NoSQL) and data transformation techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA, HiTRUST, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We have the following values at Knowtex and are looking for team members who:
- Dare to be bold
- Create generational change
- Listen and act with empathy
- Have integrity and transparency
- Empower human health
You would be working directly with the founders - Stanford University Computer Science graduates who were formerly medical scribes with a passion for health tech innovation. You'll be welcomed as a new member of a tight-knit team that loves to have fun. Knowtex is based in the Bay Area.
- Read more about our company and technology on the YC Directory or YC Launch
- Selected as the only healthcare company for Amazon's inaugural Generative AI accelerator (https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/startups/aws-announces-21-startups-selected-for-the-aws-generative-ai-accelerator/)