GTM Enablement Manager
This is Enablement at Lattice
Lattice’s Revenue team does more than pitch a vision, close a decision maker, then hand over a product; we provide an amazing experience centered around a partnership with our customers. Our Enablement team provides the coaching, and guidance to consistently ensure that our Revenue team delivers.
In this role, you will be a trusted partner and trusted consultant to our Go-to-Market (GTM) Leaders and Reps. You are motivated by finding the potential in sellers of all backgrounds and utilizing creative tactics to maximize this potential. You know what great customer conversations look and sound like, and you’re able to be a credible coach and thought-partner to ensure our GTM teams are as effective as they can be.
You bring your team along to collaborate on multiple modes, methods, and tactics to provide a best-in-class enablement experience.
What You Will Do
- Design, plan, and deliver ongoing enablement sessions, in both virtual and in-office environments
- Partner with GTM leadership including front line managers through Senior VP’s to brainstorm and collaborate on highest priority enablement needs
- Directly assess the gaps in GTM reps’ performance effectiveness, and develop proposed solutions to close them.
- Create content for sales including scripts and sequences that will allow our sales team to unlock sales
What You Will Bring to the Table
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the criteria we’ve listed here.
- 6-8+ years of progressive, professional experience, with a combination of selling, sales management, and enablement experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in designing and facilitating engaging, impactful training sessions for small, focused groups to large, multifunctional groups
- Impeccable organization and prioritization skills to accommodate multiple projects and programs
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across all internal teams
- Metrics focused, to accomplish both project, program effectiveness, and team goals
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed programs and resources
- Motivated and energized by the success of others
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for colleagues, customers, and the business
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $113,796 - $157,756. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific locations when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.