This is IT at Lattice
Lattice's Senior IT Manager is responsible for managing and scaling the day-to-day operations of the internal IT team. As a leader of a growing team, you'll work with other departments to define and improve processes and mentor existing team members and hire new ones. Additionally, you'll work on IT-related projects and help team members with backend administration. This role will be based in our San Francisco office, and the person in this role will be expected to be in the office at least 1 day per week.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for day-to-day IT operations (including cloud backend: JamF, Okta, Zoom, etc.)
- You will define IT strategy and processes
- You will drive large IT projects like office build-outs and system migrations
- You will establish PKIs and report on them
- You will work with Finance and Legal on new and existing vendor relationships
- You will act as a senior support level for user requests
- You will automate repetitive tasks
- You will implement ITIL best practices (primarily incident, problem, and change management) and IT processes in cooperation with other teams
What You Will Bring to the Table
- You have 5-7 years of experience in a similar position, 1-2 years leadership experience
- You have management and mentoring experience
- You have JamF/Scripting (Bash or python) experience
- You have Okta and SAML: application integration and troubleshooting experience
- You are familiar with IT Support for growing geographically dispersed team
- You have knowledge of common security practices to protect Mac endpoints and cloud systems
- You have strong experience with automating onboarding and offboarding processes
- You strive for perfection while executing quickly on projects and initiates
- You have excellent project management and organizational skills
- You are a critical thinker who challenges the status quo
- You are hands-on and willing to get into the trenches of IT Support
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $132,000 - $198,000. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.