Account Executive, Mid-Market
We’re looking for an energetic professional who will own the full sales cycle for a territory of prospective customers. The Account Executive is a trusted consultant for each person they connect with and will be an expert on the existing Lattice platform as well as future trends in performance management, employee engagement and the People Ops/HR world. The Senior Account Executive will also be the voice of our customers internally. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to have a direct impact on the direction of the company as well as the future and process of the Sales team. We have a fast-paced, motivated, and well-balanced culture, and are looking for experienced sellers who can help Lattice advance to the next level. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful, and personal development and growth is encouraged and nurtured.
What You Will Do
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quotas
- Build an intimate understanding of Lattice products and their place in the industry
- Manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, perform online demos to HR professionals, create proposals, and close deals
- Develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to balance short-term projects while effectively experimenting for new approaches within this segment
- Exceed aggressive KPIs consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, and online demos every week
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- Deliver a world-class experience for prospects who are considering Lattice and other people management solutions
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Provide market/client feedback internally to product / engineering team
What You Will Bring to the Table
- At least 6 years of sales experience in a quota-carrying capacity
- Burning desire to make our customers personally and professionally successful
- At least 4 years experience sourcing your own business outbound, and comfortable with the outbound motion
- Commitment to Lattice’s mission and values (Ship Shipmate Self, Clear Eyes, Chop Wood Carry Water, and What’s Next?)
- 3+ years selling SaaS based solutions
- Experience selling into People Ops/HR
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $92,625 - $109,000. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
This position is also eligible for variable compensation of $92,625 - $109,000 subject to personal performance, company performance, and the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.