Lead Product Manager
This is Product at Lattice
The Lattice Product team is on a mission to make work meaningful for companies across the world. Lattice is a talent management platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career and compensation planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally.
What You Will Do
As a Staff Product Manager, you will:
- Chart and execute a course for delivering a world-class talent suite to our customers
- Develop a longer-term vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area and drive execution.
- Obsess over your customers and define customer experiences, focus areas and key success metrics. Form strong cross-functional relationships across the organization including with our Go-to-market partners
- Identify and leverage the latest technology innovations (e.g. gen AI) to address customer needs and elevate their experience
What You Will Bring to the Table
We are looking for someone who has a combination of the following:
- Proven track record of supporting high-performing teams with a track record of developing products with best-in-class customer experiences
- 10+ years of progressive experience in product management or equivalent experience in a technical role such as software development
- A demonstrated ability to influence other product and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated curiosity and passion in learning and understanding technology & software, especially around AI & ML experience in product offerings/experiences
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a talent for succinctly articulating customer challenges
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and metrics to make informed decisions.
- Comfort with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done—and then doing it.
- Preferably, you have experience with multi-product, B2B SaaS applications, and a technical degree
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $149,250 - $233,250. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies.
Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Robinhood, and Gusto.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.