Business Systems Product Manager, GTM
We're looking for an experienced and self-motivated Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Product Manager to support the Revenue Operations (RevOps) strategy and execution by binding the tools, technology, and data initiatives to drive growth and scale.
The person in this role will also be responsible for managing a team of 2 people, including setting the strategy and vision for this team. You will also bring a strong background in Quote-to-Cash (QTC) and Salesforce platform implementations in the SaaS domain to serve as a thought leader for our business.
What You Will Do
- Lead technology discussions & roadmap for CPQ pillar to help realize vision, grow, and scale to the next level
- Serve as a key member of the Business Systems team accountable for developing and shipping solutions that power growth at scale
- Help set the vision for an integrated Quote-to-Cash (QTC) stack that can seamlessly scale across Product Led Growth & Sales Led Growth motions
- Enable the vision for an automated deal closure journey with expertise in Quoting, Pricing, Product Configuration, Billing & subscription management at scale
- Through a consultative approach and deep partnership with business stakeholders, you will come to understand their strategic priorities and related business outcomes to align their business strategy to a prioritized system delivery roadmap
- Be a strategic thought partner to business leaders who will stay informed on technology/platform trends and disruptors in Quote-To-Cash (CPQ, Billing) and Revenue management space
- Ensure SalesforceCPQ usability and adoption through close partnerships with business stakeholders
- Provide guidance and recommendations to internal business stakeholders and developers on Salesforce and CPQ best practices.
- Define the CPQ architecture and build the roadmap to improve our Salesforce CPQ implementation (former Steelbrick) following technical and industry best practices
- Lead with hands-on solution design, solution architecture, proof-of-concepts, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects
- As the direct manager of the team, partner with the People team to manage the administrative processes for the human resource actions including, but not limited to hiring, professional development, promotions, terminations, disciplinary procedures, and salary adjustments to maintain a skilled technical and service-oriented staff
- Regularly set expectations & focus, assign duties, delegate responsibilities, evaluate activities, etc.
- Provide ongoing performance feedback, goal setting, and development plans for staff
- Plan for future staffing needs
- Serve as a mentor and coach to less experienced team members as needed
- Assist experienced team members with the delegation of work efforts
- Assist in strategic development approaches as needed
What You Will Bring to the Table
- At least 8 years of domain experience in Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud & CPQ
- 2+ years of experience as a People Manager in the Salesforce CRM and CPQ domain
- Experience in developing a multi-year vision and accompanying product roadmap
- Demonstrated understanding of broader business drivers to map business needs to process, develop functional solution designs, continuously innovate, and drive process improvement
- Ability to create and present functional design including data analysis to business teams, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of functional/technical teams and business leaders including partners from Revenue Operations, Sales, Deal Desk, Marketing, Revenue Accounting, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, and Finance teams
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, and excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
- Experience in technology vendor evaluation & management and guiding build vs. buy frameworks
- Desired technology experience: Salesforce CRM & CPQ
- Ability to continuously innovate and drive process improvement
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Results-oriented and deliver on commitments
- Prior roles in consulting or high-growth tech companies including SaaS companies desirable
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $121,750 - $203,000. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies.
Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Robinhood, and Gusto.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.