Website Growth Manager
This is Marketing at Lattice
As the product manager for our marketing website, you will be the primary lead for the “front door” to Lattice, lattice.com. You will be responsible for making our website a high-performing SEO traffic and conversion engine that also lives up to Lattice’s high visual and voice brand standards.
You will sit under the growth marketing team and work cross-functionally across marketing and teams from across the company, including design, engineering, product marketing, and content to manage a roadmap of projects that support marketing’s strategic initiatives. You’ll identify and manage experiments, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and implement data-driven improvements. Your ultimate goal will be to enhance user engagement, drive customer acquisition, and maximize conversion rates, resulting in business growth and increased revenue.
What You Will Do
- Own the website roadmap to ensure timely launches of content and features that support programs and campaigns, as well as strategic testing needed to support the business.
- Help manage and communicate a comprehensive optimization strategy for the website, with a strong focus on improving conversion rates and user experience.
- Utilize experimentation frameworks and A/B testing methodologies to test and validate hypotheses, ensuring continuous optimization of the website.
- Develop processes and workflows to ensure the team is equipped to execute quickly and efficiently and is strongly aligned on priorities.
- Use data-driven decision-making to recommend and prioritize improvements to the website's architecture, navigation, content, and overall user flow.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging trends, and technological advancements related to website optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct competitor analysis and benchmarking to identify opportunities for differentiation and improvement.
- Analyze and interpret data from various sources, including user behavior, web analytics, and conversion funnel metrics, to derive actionable insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and prioritize website development initiatives, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Effectively communicate experiment results, insights, and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
What You Will Bring to the Table
- Proven experience as a Project Manager or similar role, with a focus on website optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- Strong understanding of user experience (UX) principles, web design best practices, and conversion funnel optimization.
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and data visualization platforms.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Results-oriented mindset with a passion for driving growth and achieving measurable outcomes.
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $76,750 - $130,000. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies.
Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Robinhood, and Gusto.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.