Staff Product Manager, HRIS
This is Product at Lattice
The Lattice Product team is on a mission to make work meaningful for companies across the world. Lattice is a talent management platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career and compensation planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally.
What You Will Do
In this pivotal role as Staff Product Manager, you will spearhead the advancement of our HRIS suite. Your mission will be to drive innovation, incorporate groundbreaking functionalities, and position our HRIS offerings at the forefront of HR technology.
- Take complete ownership of a new product within the HRIS suite, overseeing its journey from initial concept to market release and beyond.
- Conduct thorough market analysis, user research, and data gathering to inform product design and development strategies.
- Define and refine product wireframes, scope, requirements, and detailed specifications, ensuring alignment with customer needs and market trends.
- Establish and monitor key product KPIs and metrics, evaluating performance to guide continuous improvement.
- Lead the product development process, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution and market readiness.
- Maintain a deep understanding of HR technology trends, positioning Lattice as a leader in the HRIS space.
What You Will Bring to the Table
- A track record of success in leading product development, from inception to production, focusing on customer-centric solutions.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product management or a related technical field, with specific expertise in HRIS or similar platforms.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to guide and influence cross-functional teams.
- In-depth knowledge of technology, particularly in applying AI and ML in product development.
- Excellent communication skills, adept at articulating complex customer needs and product solutions.
- Robust analytical skills, skilled in using data and metrics for decision-making.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable with navigating ambiguity in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in multi-product, B2B SaaS platforms, and a technical academic background are preferred.
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $149,250 - $233,250. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies.
Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Robinhood, and Gusto.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.