Marketing Programs Producer
This is Marketing at Lattice
We are seeking a hyper-organized and creative producer/project manager to help support our production and event needs, including webinars, virtual conferences, short- and long-form video, and podcasts. This role will work closely with the Director of Events and Programming to plan out and maintain a production calendar for all events and produced video/audio needs for Lattice’s marketing programs.
Main duties will include planning and coordinating the event content themes as well as speaker and partner communication/coordination, on-screen slides/graphics, and writing any questions/scripts for webinars and our annual virtual conference. The Lattice marketing team also has a number of video, podcast, and live-event productions throughout the year, and you will be essential in brainstorming and concepting around creative execution; coordinating with third-party production teams, talent bookers, and direct guest booking and communication; as well as writing scripts/questions that keep these events and productions stay true to Lattice’s brand voice and conversational, informative tone.
You’ll own and maintain our production calendar, collaborating regularly with other members of the marketing and design teams to make smart planning decisions. And you’ll also track key metrics to make sure our efforts and ideas are helping us meet business goals.
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain a production calendar and maintain tasks for this calendar in Asana.
- Handle budgeting needs for video, podcast, and talent needs for Lattice Marketing.
- Support our annual conference, often in coordination with strategic partners, project management, booking guests, holding production meetings, and managing external vendors.
- Work closely with Director of Events and Production to brainstorm and concept ideas for Lattice video and podcast series, create production plans, and coordinate any third-party production agencies and/or freelancers to launch a final product.
- Assist Events team with organizing guests and production needs for live and digital events, including prep calls and question writing.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders and cross-departmentally to ensure you’re putting out top-notch content that also helps support business needs.
What You Will Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of project management and/or content/video production experience. Understanding of doing this work on a B2B/SaaS marketing team a plus.
- Experience producing webinars/live events a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational experience in fast-paced environments with the ability to manage multiple projects/events across internal and external stakeholders
- Experience writing marketing creative briefs and scripts, webinar presentations, etc.
- Experience booking and briefing talent a plus.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to create best-in-class content for our audience
- Comfortable presenting ideas and information to senior leadership internally and externally
- Knowledge of project management tools a must.
- Marketo, Goldcast, Splash, and SFDC experience is an advantage
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $76,750 - $120,000. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies.
Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Robinhood, and Gusto.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.