Senior Product Manager, Developer Platform
This is Product at Lattice
The Lattice Product team is on a mission to make work meaningful for companies across the world. Lattice is a talent management platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career and compensation planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally and are the market leader in talent management.
What You Will Do
In this role, you'll work with Engineering in owning the infrastructure and tooling essential for the development, testing, deployment and operation of our products. The role needs a combination of technical knowledge, strong product management skills, and an understanding of developers’ needs. You’ll create a roadmap for developer-focused products, and collaborate with engineering, design, and other teams to ensure the delivery of successful platform-wide initiatives. In this role, you will also:
- Help define and execute a product vision and strategy, and be able to break a larger vision into discrete projects
- Develop a clear vision and strategy for the developer platform, aligning it with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Define key success metrics and performance indicators for the developer platform.
- Conduct research to understand the needs, pain points, and preferences of developers who will be using the platform.
- Gather feedback from developers and stakeholders to iterate on existing features and introduce new functionalities.
- Partner with leadership across our Engineering, Product, and Design organizations to ensure we are developing our platform on common initiatives with high degrees of product interoperability
What You Will Bring to the Table
We are looking for someone who has an interest in working on a platform and a combination of the following:
- Proven track record of supporting high-performing teams with a track record of developing products with best-in-class customer experiences
- 5+ years of progressive experience in technical product management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a talent for succinctly articulating customer challenges
- Comfort with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done—and then doing it.
- You have experience overseeing the product decision-making process across multiple teams.
- Preferably, you have professional experience with multi-product, B2B SaaS applications, and a technical degree
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $105,500 - $165,000. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies.
Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 5,000+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Robinhood, and Gusto.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.