Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
We're seeking a forward-thinking psychiatrist or primary care provider with psychiatry experience who is passionate about leveraging technology to improve access to mental health services and making an impact as a supervising physician. We're building the first software-enabled network of high-quality psychiatric nurse practitioners who accept health insurance and looking for a psychiatrist to supervise our team of Nurse Practitioners.Our focus is on the treatment of conditions such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, PTSD, insomnia/sleep disorders, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder through secure telemedicine visits. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with highly experienced (7+ years), friendly, and easy-to-work-with PMHNPs who are selective, only taking on low-risk patients and utilizing conventional and evidence-based therapies and treatments.
- Approve and transmit controlled substances prescriptions via our easy-to-use EMR & eRX system.
- Fulfill state requirements for collaborating/supervising physician & NP relationships including availability for consultation by NP as needed.
- If additional NPs are added to the practice, you will receive additional compensation for collaborative agreements with them.
- Hold an MD/DO degree
- Must possess an active medical license and Board Certification to practice in TX
- DEA registration for TX
- Comfortable supervising Psychiatric NPs, conducting chart reviews, and answering questions at monthly meetings
- At least two years of clinical experience in psychiatry is required, with specialty Board certification or advanced training in psychiatry preferred
- Strong passion for technology and innovative business models