Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About Pillar: We believe that people are the most important part of a business and we are focused on enabling our customers to build the best businesses through recruiting the best people.The majority of companies have not changed the ways they hire for decades and are now out of date and out of touch. We are solving this and in doing so building great, forward thinking businesses. Our team is mission-driven and scaling up. We value humanity (compassion, embracing fun and quirks, and staying humble) while striving for excellence (accountability, active learning, and ownership). Sound like you? Read on!As one of the first members of the sales team in a fast growing start-up your efforts will help define a new and growing market in the HR space, interview intelligence. You’ll shape the future of the company and your career growth and opportunities will be dramatically accelerated. Responsibilities
- Lead an evangelistic and educational sales process, working closely with potential customers from initial contact to closing the account.
- Lead negotiations, build and deliver contracts autonomously.
- Manage complex sales engagements with multiple stakeholders in mid market companies.
- Help shape the evolution of our sales philosophy, playbook, and processes.
- Manage inbound and outbound opportunity creation, generating your own pipeline through strategic prospecting, working the network, sourcing referrals, and maintaining relationships with lost opportunities.
- Deeply internalize and be able to articulate the problem we solve and how we drive value for our customers above and beyond any competitive solutions.
- Run excellent customer discovery to understand current methods and challenges and determine where our solution will add true value.
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline by adopting sales process and methodology and maintaining the CRM.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a seamless customer experience and successful onboarding.
- Relay feedback and insights from prospect and customer conversations to cross-functional teams to ensure we center our roadmap and processes around customer needs.
- 4+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 4+ years selling to Talent Acquisitions and or HR teams.
- This role requires experience facilitating and closing sales opportunities of $100k+ ARR.
- A growth mindset and willingness to stop at nothing to achieve our mission.
- Demonstrated success in previous sales roles, with an emphasis on evangelical / challenger sales capabilities.
- Experience self-sourcing pipeline while also managing inbound lead flow.
- Process-driven with a clear understanding of how to execute a stellar sales process and drive momentum.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to communicate with brevity and impact.
- A customer-first mindset, focused on genuinely empowering customers to make the best buying decision.