Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) - Part-time and Full-Time (Tyler, TX, Hybrid)
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About Legion Psychiatry:Legion is a pioneering, tech-enabled virtual and in-person psychiatry practice focused on delivering world-class care. Our exceptional PMHNPs operate with full clinical autonomy, supported by experienced psychiatrists.Our innovative model combines the stability of a traditional hospital position with the flexibility of a private practice. We prioritize our clinicians' well-being and professional growth, offering a comprehensive compensation package and fostering a vibrant, collaborative culture.By leveraging cutting-edge technology and a clinician-first approach, we aim to revolutionize mental health care and enhance patient and clinician experiences. Quality is paramount to us. This means recruiting exceptional providers, implementing an outcomes-based measurement approach, and establishing a leading PMHNP training program. Legion Psychiatry is driven by an experienced team, committed to innovation and filling gaps in the mental health care landscape. Responsibilities
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients with mild to moderate mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety disorders, ADHD, insomnia, PTSD, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans, incorporating medication management and brief psychotherapy, in collaboration with our interdisciplinary team.
- Conduct thorough psychiatric evaluations, covering mental status, substance use, medical history, and risk factors.
- Collaborate closely with other mental health professionals to ensure comprehensive and effective care while maintaining accurate and timely documentation in our electronic health record system.
- Participate in ongoing professional development activities and clinical team meetings, adhering to company policies, procedures, ethical guidelines, and relevant state and federal regulations.
- Active, unrestricted license as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in Texas.
- Board Certification as a PMHNP (ANCC).
- Active, unrestricted DEA license in Texas.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in providing psychiatric care.
- Strong clinical assessment, diagnostic, and medication management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable using technology and electronic health record systems.
- Commitment to providing patient-centered, evidence-based care.