Senior iOS Engineer
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
We are looking for Senior iOS Software Engineers who are great problem solvers, enjoy collaborating with others (not just engineers) that value well-written and tested code. As a mobile engineer at Linktree, you’ll be working together with various members and teams to achieve your goals - You’ll dive deep into how we currently work and help us optimize it as you grow into your role. We’re just getting started, so joining us now means a LOT of influence on the direction we’re going.
What You'll Own
- We look for engineers with strong product instincts who can own projects and build from 0 -> 1. You will work in cross-functional teams, where you will have real ownership over a problem end to end.
- Drive collaborative architectural evolutions to ensure we continue to uphold a high quality mobile application that allows for fast and safe product iterations. Use your experience to highlight pain-points in the developer experience and take initiative to propose solutions.
- Tech Stack: Currently on React Native with Typescript. We use Zustand for state management, GraphQL backend APIs, Statsig for experimentation and several other frameworks and services to monitor app health, build our CI pipeline, etc.
- Collaborate with, inspire and motivate a global squad of designers, PMs and engineers across North America and Australia to enable effective execution towards ambitious outcomes.
Who We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technical field, or equivalent experience (6+ years of native iOS software development).
- Prior experience working with product and design teams in user-facing applications.
- Deep understanding of best practices in mobile app architecture and experience with declarative UI frameworks (SwiftUI).
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks (React Native, Flutter) or native Android development is nice to have.
- Understand how to balance and advocate for quality in the face of fast moving product delivery cycles.
- You enjoy helping people, including both your teammates and our users.
Linktree is committed to providing a competitive compensation package. Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $139,100 - $208,650 in the San Francisco Bay or Los Angeles area. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate expertise, the scope of role and level, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
P.S. If you don’t tick every box in this ad, please don’t rule yourself out. We take pride in inclusion and hiring incredible human beings with great potential over ticking boxes – so if this role resonates with you, hit that apply button!
Where and How We Work
We are a global and diverse group offering a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets, and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid "remote, but in-office sometimes" approach.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and LA, but our team is spread across Australia, United States, and New Zealand. As our team approaches 200 people, our company will be 10x the size we were in 2020.
We offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a "normal" 9-5 being a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture and Benefits
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
• We recognize that our teammates are individually unique and have designed our benefits with this in mind. Each employee has an annual allowance to use on things like (but not limited to) fitness memberships, development courses, childcare, travel, charitable donations, pet insurance, home office set up - the choice is yours!
• We provide top-flight medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance - we cover 100% of your monthly premiums (and 80% for your dependents).
• 401k matching up to 6%.
• Employee Stock Option Program - we want each and every employee to share in the company’s success as we go further together.
• To learn more about our benefits, including our parental leave program, volunteering leave, DE&I initiatives, and more, click here!
We're on a mission to empower anyone to curate and grow their digital universe. We created the "link in bio" category and are trusted by some of the world's biggest brands and celebrities including TikTok, The UN Environmental Program, The White House, F1, Manchester United, Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. With a flexible work environment and a team spread across multiple time zones, we offer autonomy and flexibility. Join us in empowering people to control their online presence!