Client Onboarding Specialist
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Onboarding Events Associate to join our dynamic customer success team at Loop. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and promoting impactful events that showcase our company's offerings, drive brand awareness, and generate leads. You will collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to ensure seamless and successful events that align with our marketing strategy and objectives.
- Event Planning & Execution
- Develop and manage a comprehensive onboarding events calendar that aligns with marketing and business objectives.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute a variety of onboarding events which create awareness about company services both in person and online
Work closely with internal teams, vendors, and external partners to ensure smooth and successful onboarding event production, logistics, and execution.
Data Infrastructure & Reporting
Maintain and update event data in the CRM system, ensuring accurate tracking and reporting of event-related leads and customer interactions.
Develop and deliver post-event reports, analyzing event performance and ROI, and providing insights to inform future event planning and marketing initiatives.
Identify trends and opportunities for improvement in event strategy, content, and execution based on data analysis and feedback.
Foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors, partners, and event attendees.
Support the growth and development of team members by sharing knowledge, expertise, and best practices.
Promote a collaborative, inclusive, and high-performing team culture.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in event marketing, planning, and execution.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in marketing tools and software, such as CRM systems, email marketing platforms, and social media management tools.
- A passion for delivering exceptional event experiences and a keen eye for detail.
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?