Market Research Executive (India Market)
About the role:
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to help us with primary and secondary research for growth marketing . The successful market researcher should be able to analyse autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Conducting an effective market and industry analysis to identify companies
- Generation of robust account database with desired set of audiences with their valid email ID and contacts numbers
- Support the campaign with desired number of database to the SDR’s (Sales Development Representatives and Sales Account Executives)
- Market research and database creation from a list of target accounts, geography & industry
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets for generated Database
- Understand target market characteristics and map its needs with the offerings
- Research within the industry to create Database
- Proactively identify companies and niche contacts in the given region.
- Constant communication with team to understand the need
- Generate reports on the database generated/other MIS dataWork closely with the sales team.
Desired Skill Set
- Basic Knowledge of research is required.
- Working knowledge of tools like Excel, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Lusha, Fundoo Data, Rocket Reach, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of technology to identify industry sector
- Education from a reputed B School or Engineering school.
- The candidate must be a keen learner and must be an individual with a proven track record
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?