Sales Development Representative, Pune
About the Role
You will form an integral part of our fast-paced sales engine. You will be focused on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of Loop during the very first interaction with prospective clients. This is an opportunity to interact with C-level stakeholders of reputed companies and hone in on your lead generation skills. Our stellar Pune SDR team is responsible for identifying ICP qualifying opportunities and generating a high-value sales pipeline across.
This role involves rigorous calling.
- Employ your rigorous prospecting and researching skills to generate qualified opportunities
- Develop a customer-centric approach to identifying, engaging, and qualifying leads
- Support our team of account executives' throughout the sales cycle to take a client from prospecting to close
- Identify new prospects in the market and build relationships with HRs as an expert on employee benefits
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points for prospects and clearly communicate how Loop can support them
- Assist in hosting and supporting marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about Loop
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS domain
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast-growing technology company
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?