Relationship Manager - Pricing
What would you be doing:
- Seek and acquire new working relationships with Insurer main office & their associated branches
- Travel to underwriting offices to develop partner relationships and drive better prices on EB products
- Analyze and identify gaps in existing quote requests to optimize pricing on large insurance deals
- Suggest better terms and negotiate with insurers directly to support our placements analysts
- Contribute to our overall Sales & Growth engagement strategy with Insurers and TPAs
- Interact with the Sales and retention team, help analyze claims, policies, and negotiate better quotes from insurers
- Contribute to special projects with Sales Head, Pricing Head, CEO, CRO, and COO
- Share pricing insights and best practices with teammates
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field(Preferably engineers) and min 3+ years of experience in account management/client management/business development roles
- Experience in operational/business development roles in high growth startups a big plus
- Strong negotiation skills & attention to detail
- Familiarity with G Suite and Microsoft office, including Excel
- Fluency in English, Hindi &/or other relevant regional languages
- Excited to travel, meet people, and build life-long relationships
- Strong ownership mindset along with a hunger to learn and iterate
Please note, this is an INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR role.
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?