Sales Development Manager
About the Role
As part of our stellar Pune sales team, you will be selling to our top accounts and working with high-value clients. You will manage the complete end to end sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives. You will trailblaze the Loop vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Employ a consultative sales approach to develop and close new business opportunities
- Accurately forecast and maintain a desirable sales pipeline to achieve quarterly targets
- Use your experience in need identification & research to formalize a GTM strategy
- Segregate and prioritize qualified target accounts to optimize the sales effort
- Support sales development executives in executing the sales cycle to build the top of the funnel
- Identify new opportunities in the market, and build relationships with prospects as an expert on employee benefits
- Be the voice of the customer to articulate feedback clearly to internal teams such as Marketing, Account Management, and Product
- Master Loop's value proposition and develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry
- 5+ years of experience as a quota-carrying sales representative in the B2B space - preferably in SaaS, software
- Well-established contacts within the market & ability to create new relationships
- Capacity to think beyond traditional sales mindset
- Genuine customer empathy and strong time management skills
- Familiarity with G Suite and Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Fluency in English, Hindi &/or other relevant regional languages
- Excited to travel, meet people, and build life-long relationships
- Hustle - we're a growing company that moves and reacts fast
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?