AVP - Pricing, Pune
About the role
As a pricing team leader, you will be responsible for managing our top insurers and working closely with zonal and national heads across the region. You'll be responsible for executing our pricing strategy and policies, providing pricing support for profitable wins, revenue management, and engaging with customer-facing teams to achieve overall revenue objectives.
- Execute the overall pricing strategy and policies for all offerings in alignment with business objectives
- Provide pricing support to segment sales teams to achieve profitable wins for large and complex deals
- Own end-to-end deals, bids, and complex deals
- Work closely with sales and segment teams to analyze win/loss data and adjust pricing strategies accordingly
- Take informed decisions and win profitably in the market
- Engage with customer-facing teams to provide necessary support and guidance
- Manage and lead the pricing team, consisting of Relationship Managers and Pricing Analysts
- At least 5+ years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of meeting quotas, preferably in SaaS, software, hospitality, telecom, or insurance
- Structured & mathematical approach to decision-making and ability to take calculated risks for large and complex deals
- Academic background in engineering from Tier 1 College would be preferred
- Established network within the industry with the ability to create new relationships Innovative and outside-the-box thinking for pricing strategies
- Genuine customer empathy and strong time management skills
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Fluent in English, Hindi, and/or other relevant regional languages
- Enthusiasm for travel, building relationships, and meeting people
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing company environment
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?