Product Marketing Manager
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Before you apply
We are looking for people who are ambitious and have the drive to be excellent at what they do.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you should be able to
- Communicate the awesome benefits & features of the Loop app to our members to drive more installs and/or increase engagement in the app.
- Build educational resources to teach what the Loop app does.
- Research product usage, market trends, and customer profiles to constantly improve the effectiveness of the app.
- Manage and execute product launches and announcements.
- Automate and manage campaigns on Webengage end to end.
- Find and share stories of our customers.
- Create explainer videos for our products.
- Assist with messaging and positioning (copy) for the website and for the acquisition campaigns.
- With your help, we will
- Grow the impact of our healthcare products and services
- Deliver timely help to our product team
- Expand Loop’s positioning as a top-notch healthcare provider
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing / Brand communications role
- Knowledge of product analytics and user segmentation (tools like Webengage/Amplitude/Mixpanel/Clevertap)
- Experience with executing product GTM strategies
- What you’ll get from Loop
- Competitive salary that puts us in the top 10% in terms of compensation.
- A 25K yearly budget dedicated to your upskilling.
- A great health insurance coverage for you and your family + awesome Loop health benefits (Duh!)
- An inclusive place to learn and grow that values data and data-driven decisions.
What you can expect from us
👩👩👦 Loop Family Healthcare Health insurance for you and your family for all medical emergencies.
🗣 High agency You'll always have the agency to shape projects, processes and outcomes independently.
📚Learning Budget If there's a workshop, book or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill.
🖥 Work from home setup We'll help you set up your office the way you want to with the best equipment around.
Something looks off?