About the Role:
The role of Data & MIS Analyst is to help with data analysis and reporting for Loop’s Customer Success vertical, while we transfer all our data from multiple sources to a CRM platform like Salesforce. You will be the custodian of all CSM related data and will support in data analysis and reporting.
This is an INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR role
What you will do:
- MIS reporting by using Advance Excel and Google Sheets
- Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis
- Creating MIS Dashboards and presenting it to the concerned teams
- Implement and analyze data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience as an MIS executive/analyst
- Knowledge of Advanced MS Excel, Google Sheets and Dashboard preparations
- Ability to manage complex data
- Basic Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau preferred, but not essential
- Good communication skill (English) - verbal and written
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?