What you will do:
- Assisting in FP&A activities –
- Tracking of actuals by various cuts, profit and cost centers
- Forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Management reporting – Preparation of analytics that aid business decision making, monthly business reviews.
- Setting up financial controls and processes
- Drive projects that help in simplification and automation of financial processes
- Investor relations – Sending relevant data to investors, preparation of monthly statements, etc.
- Assisting in Controllership activities –
- Accounting, reconciliations, payments, receivables, tax filings, cash management, month closing, consolidation and commentary, etc.
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Audit related activities
- Relationship building and communicating with senior stakeholders across the organization
What you need to have:
- CA with 2-4 years of post-qualification work experience
- Understanding of cost accounting and financial operations and their impact on the business
- Proficient in accounting principles, finance-specific tools and MS Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?