Software Delivery Manager
Looking for a great mission? Help build a customer focused healthcare company.
Loop wants to create an inspirational healthcare and insurance company. We believe in the transformative nature of empathetic primary care, proactive financial coverage and want to bring that to our members. We want to fundamentally change how healthcare assurance is designed and delivered. We believe in the power of incentives. We are successful when we deliver health outcomes — when our members and their families get healthier.
“Why exactly are we building a new revolutionary healthcare system? The obvious answer is India deserves better care for its people. Not enough of it around, and what exists can be tough to navigate.
Imagine if doctors were paid to actually make you better. What a concept! What if they didn't have to worry about finishing consults in 10 minutes to meet their daily quota. What if they could take their time, really understand the symptoms, the family history & the lifestyle to come up with a plan, rather than just a prescription.
Imagine if hospital admissions, treatments, billing and insurance were as easy as ordering food home and your care doesn't end when they send you home from the hospital. It goes till you are back on your feet. And further, now imagine if your family had access to this great care anytime they wanted. From serious conditions to the smallest questions. So that they live longer. Wouldn't you worry less?
At the end of it. It's not why you would build this system... Why wouldn't you?”
Here’s how we are going about it:
- We built a high quality concierge and primary care program that allows members and their families to access unlimited care when they need it.
- We use technology to deliver this through highly engaging care.
- We work with insurers to bring financial protection to our members so that they do not worry about their families’ well being.
- As a healthcare insurance broker, we provide companies with the best coverage and claims service for their employees and dependents.
Doing this will mean that we create great products and services that work on changing behaviors and mindsets. This will need a deep understanding of design of products and services through an empathetic lens of what members need for their health and technology will play a very pivotal role in enabling our members to use our programs . We are looking for folks in our ‘EngineeringTeams’ to work with us to take Loop to this future.
If you'd like to learn more about what we are building at Loop, there are tons of resources. Here are some of our favorites:
Join us in making healthcare simple, reliable, and human.
• Manage the delivery of custom software implementations for our internal products such as enrollment portal, HRMS integration, and other related systems.
• Lead a team of developers, ensuring they are meeting project deadlines and delivering high-quality code.
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
• Develop and manage project schedules and budgets, ensuring all projects are delivered within time and budget constraints.
• Identify project risks and develop mitigation plans to address them.
• Ensure effective communication between all project stakeholders, including clients, developers, and other team members.
• Continuously improve the software delivery process, using metrics to monitor progress and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product owners, designers, and other stakeholders, to ensure successful project delivery.
• 3+ years of experience in software project management, with a focus on custom software implementations.
• Strong understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
• Experience managing teams of developers, ensuring they are meeting project deadlines and delivering high-quality code.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong project management skills, with experience developing and managing project schedules and budgets.
• Ability to identify project risks and develop mitigation plans to address them.
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
What you can expect from us
👩👩👦 Loop Family Healthcare Health insurance for you and your family for all medical emergencies.
🗣 High agency You'll always have the agency to shape projects, processes and outcomes independently.
📚Learning Budget If there's a workshop, book or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill.
🖥 Work from home setup We'll help you set up your office the way you want to with the best equipment around.
Something looks off?