IT Support Engineer
- Manage all aspects of IT operations for a fast-growing health-tech startup with offices across India - Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for software and hardware issues to employees at all levels, both in-person and remotely.
- Onboard and off-board employees, managing all assets and ensuring that all hardware and software are properly configured.
- Manage and maintain all network infrastructure, including firewalls, switches, routers, and access points.
- Manage and maintain company servers and backup systems, ensuring optimal performance and security.
- Implement and manage software and hardware systems, including antivirus, backup software, and remote access tools.
- Respond to all IT-related employee queries and provide timely resolutions.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage IT projects, including software and hardware upgrades, network expansions, and new office setups.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
2-5 years of work experience as a technical support engineer.
Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
Good time management skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
Ability to think work in fast paced environment.
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?