- Deliver an end to end cycle of best-in-class virtual and in-person wellness webinars from Planning, coordinating and execution.
- Interact with HR leaders and management to design content and execute yearly event plans.
- Develop beautiful, brand-aligned content to promote all events.
- Design and deliver a yearly content plan for Loop Members, focused on wellness and healthcare.
- Initiate partnerships with 3rd party health and wellness partners.
- Initiate processes and create monthly/ quarterly touch points with on-boarded companies.
- Nurture existing communities and help their development. Own all creative elements for events and newsletters.
- 3+ years of events coordination, client servicing and community management.
- Excellent public speaking ability. English, Hindi
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google Tools such as Sheets, PPT’s, Docx,etc.
- Design skills using Figma or other creative platforms would be added advantageProficiency on Airtable, CRM’s would be an added advantage
- Prior experience in Insurance, Healthcare, Events, Client Servicing is preferred.
- Exceptional client management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with event technologies, and ability to assess new technologies and make strategic recommendations.
- Able to fulfill flexible working hours during busy periods, and travel as required.
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?