Account Manager (SDM)
About the Role
As part of our stellar sales team, you will be selling to our top accounts and working with high-value clients across the region. You will manage complete end to end sales-cycle, often presenting to C-level executives. You will trailblaze the Loop vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
This is an INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR role.
- Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our client base
- Own and hit / exceed quarterly sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Partner with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand landscapes and trends of health insurance industry
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Build a long-term relationship by becoming a trusted client partnerDrive product penetration through technology platform to generate greater margins
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Travel all places to meet clients and sell solutions
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment. Works with technology team to deliver successful solutions
- Self-starter that is willing to wear multiple hats
- Create new opportunities through a combination of creative email sequences, warm calling, social media etc
- Follow up with inbound opportunities and take them through the buying process
- Diligently housing all client information and track all sales activities
- Organized to follow up with leads and manage pipeline
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Familiarity with G Suite and Microsoft Office, including ExcelFluency in English, Hindi &/or other relevant regional languages
- Excited to travel, meet people, and build life-long relationshipsHustle - we're a growing company that moves and reacts fast
- At least 6 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in SAAS or new age tech organizations
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.