Associate - Founder's Office
About the Role
We are hiring for an associate for CoS Office role to enable the Chief of Staff or other leadership teams to think about the vision while this person is focused on executing the mission and day-to-day activities. You will be expected to prioritize and drive several internal and external initiatives for product launches, marketing campaigns, hiring, financial analysis, providing metrics, and investor reports.
What you will be doing:
- Build and establish powerful businesses, partnerships, and ecosystems that can drive the growth of our products.
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships to unlock opportunities for Loop.
- Bring together our existing product offerings and design new ones to drive key business metrics for the company.
- Work directly with the founders and other leadership teams on existing business and agenda.
- Work on special projects which are essential for the growth of the businesses.
- Develop innovation roadmap and new market entry strategies.
- Provides a bridge of communication between the Founders and the Internal & External stakeholders.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach.
- Taking full ownership of the tasks which are to be done, to assist the Chief of Staff in their day-to-day operations.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a management/strategy domain or in a fast-paced startup environment and very strong analytical skills.
- A keen interest in learning about business.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart, i.e you are not only excited about startups but also really understand what it is like to work in one.
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.
- You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You can quickly adapt to the changing environment and are quick to pick up new skills if required to get the job done.
- Should be able to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?