Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Design and implementation of major software components, systems, and features.
- Solve product problems and build delightful API and developer experiences for our users
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Engage in critical decisions regarding software best practices, LULA systems, and stakeholders' concerns
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with full-stack architecture and distributed systems.
- We're language agnostic and believe that languages can be learned: we care more about your general engineering skill than your knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Production experience designing and shipping highly reliable backend systems and API
- Thrive in a collaborative environment; experience with distributed teams is a plus.
- Takes pride in shipping high-quality products from start to finish.