Threat and Incident Response - Senior Security Engineer
Looking for a Security Engineer with experience performing detection and incident response engineering. You will operate and build the tools and detections to catch the next incident, contain it, and maintain trust of LULA’s customers.
We are a multi-disciplinary team with a wide variety of skills and responsibilities including Linux, macOS, and detection and response capabilities. We have many greenfield opportunities to apply your prior experience and vision to implement and enable LULA’s detection and response program!
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, apply, and refine detection and incident response playbooks
- Perform oncall duties triaging detection and incident response events
- Analyze data from disparate sources, correlating noise into security events
- Improve detection workflows with automation and alert enrichments
- Write detection rules to identify threats specific to our environment
- Share knowledge and experience with peer teams and engineers
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years experience as a security engineer in related domains
- Experience in operational teams or responsible as the first responder to security incidents
- Knowledge of operating systems, file systems, and memory on OS X, Linux, Windows, or iOS/Android.
- Coding or scripting proficiency in one or more languages
- Experience improving operational teams capabilities/KPI's
- Practical experience with attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures