Sales Development Representative
LULA is thriving in the shared economy by bringing a portfolio of innovative insuretech solutions to our customers. It is an exciting time to be joining the GTM team at Lula, as we continue to grow and see strong demand, thanks to the value we deliver.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who shares our customer obsession, and making sure that we do right by our customers and our team members. This role will call on and prospect new business accounts in partnership with the Account Executive team, and reports to the Director of SDR. This is a great opportunity for professionals who are eager to work hard and prove themselves, opening up opportunities and doors for doing so.
What you'll be doing:
- Cold call and prospect in a B2B environment, working to convert leads which meet our customer profile into qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Work to meet monthly quota expectations for new business qualification.
- Leverage a modern prospecting tech stack to develop audiences, cadences, and nurture cycles to optimize touchpoints.
- Take great care of customers and prospects by understanding their business needs and how Lula’s value proposition translates meaningfully to the customer.
- Communicate with prospective customers all day. Strive to get better every day, and improve on conversion rates.
- Spend a great amount of time inside our crm and prospecting tools.
- Analysis of business through salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with peers (both inter and cross-departmental) to work cohesively as a team.
What you'll bring:
- Grit and perseverance. Strong desire to want to be the best version of yourself.
- Learning mindset. An always be learning, always be open to new ideas mindset.
- Ability to be operate in a fast-paced environment where we don’t always have everything we want to make informed decisions.
- Technology-forward mindset, ready to dive in and leverage our crm and tech stack tools to drive operational excellence.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Appetite to have fun and make work playful.
Something looks off?