Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
LULA is a growth-stage startup company building technology that changes how insurance is priced, sold and managed. We've started in the commercial auto industry and have seen explosive growth; we're looking to add a Claims Specialist to our insurance team!
This is a hybrid role - candidates must sit in Miami, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, or Philadelphia.
- Assist in optimizing claims processes across various lines of business.
- Effectively communicate with customers to address claim status
inquiries or to address insurance program related questions.
- Collaborate with other members of claims team to develop claims
- Be the trusted liaison between customers and claim third-party-
- Responsible for claims operational efficiencies including but not limited
to client and external claim submissions to third-party administrator.
- Work cross functionally with actuarial, underwriting, insurance product,
sales, finance, legal, operations, technical product, engineering, and
customer experience to support new insurance product expansions.
- Adhere to the LULA code of conduct, company policies, and operating
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in property casualty agency or claims
- Understanding of the commercial lines P&C insurance market
- Ability to understand insurance policy language, coverage types, limits,
deductibles, and terms of coverage
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Initiative and creativity in solving problems and driving innovation
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance covered 100%
- Competitive 401k match
- Unlimited PTO (no, really)
- Annual team retreats
- A young energetic culture (foosball table not included)
USA Pay Range
See more open positions at Lula
Something looks off?