Mach9 builds location intelligence software to help civil engineering and government customers analyze massive amounts of geospatial sensor data. We've been working on software automation for common surveying workflows and are driven to bring perception software from self-driving to industries that need it today. We’re building a team of the top technologists, thinkers, and hackers looking to define the future of cities to improve the use of the world’s limited resources and prevent infrastructure failures before they happen.
We're looking for a full-stack developer to take our geospatial intelligence platform, the Mach9 Infraverse, to the next level. You'll be working with geospatial libraries and AWS to create and optimize pipelines to automatically ingest and process terabytes of data each day. You'll also help build our browser-based visualization and annotation tool to help our customers understand and derive actionable insights from the data that they collect.
Mach9 graduated from Y Combinator’s Summer 2021 class and spun out from the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon. We leverage advances in robotics technology to solve today’s hardest world problems.
- Drive the design and development of customer-facing front end applications.
- Interact with customers to identify requirements and end-to-end workflows.
- Manage projects and communicate requirements and prioritize work distribution to other internal engineering and product stakeholders.
- Develop high-performance platforms for interacting with sensor data.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Expereince with backend cloud technology like AWS (which is what we use).
- Exposure to CAD or GIS skills. If you can explain to me how a WKT-CRS string is structured, huge bonus.
- Robotics skills
Something looks off?