Senior Frontend Developer
Are you a Senior Frontend Developer looking to take your skills to the next level? Look no further than Metaspectral! We are a cutting-edge computer vision software company that is revolutionizing the industry by remotely identifying materials and determining their chemical composition, defects, and other properties that are otherwise invisible to conventional cameras. We achieve this by leveraging hyperspectral sensors and analyzing the data captured in real-time using artificial intelligence (AI) via our scalable, cloud-based platform.
At Metaspectral, you will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art hardware and software products and be a part of a team that is defining new products and capabilities to continuously enhance our service offering. Our past clients include the Canadian Space Agency, DRDC, NASA, Terramera, Royal Canadian Navy, and MDA, just to name a few.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will play a key role in designing and developing our web-based user interface, working closely with our product and design teams to create a seamless user experience for our customers. You will also be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing interactive and visually appealing web applications and microservices
- Collaborating with the development team to design and develop features that meet customer needs
- Writing unit, integration, API, and contract tests for your code
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring a high level of excellence in code quality
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies and trends
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering/Science in Computer Engineering/Science
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development
- Proficiency in using modern frontend frameworks (React, Vue.js, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and adapt to changing priorities
We offer a small company experience with a friendly, professional, dynamic, and flexible work environment, with benefits such as:
- Competitive salary and stock options according to level of experience
- Unlimited vacation time (depending on mutual-trust)
- Happy hour every Fridays involving beer + games
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance is important to us as a company. Rest is the secret to productivity!
If you're ready to join a team of innovative thinkers and make a real impact in the computer vision industry, apply now!