1st Shift - Warehouse Associate
We are excited to say that Imperfect Foods has joined the Misfits Market family. We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our warehouse team. We know you'll be grape-ful to join one of our sweet as honey teams as a production, inventory, quality control, sanitation, and shipping & receiving worker.
What we will do for you:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Hourly Wages from $16.50
- Overtime Opportunities
- Free groceries
What you will be doing:
- Select orders for customers, paying attention to order accuracy, count, and quality
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Perform various warehouse activities as well as receive, input, sort, load, and unload products
- Keen attention to detail is a must, as you will be inspecting products for defects and reporting damages as needed
- Organize stock, maintain inventory, and process, pack, and label orders
- Please note, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be supplemented at any time at your Manager’s discretion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic produce knowledge
- Ability to stay focused and work efficiently both alone and as part of a team
- Familiarity with the warehouse environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and work standing for the full shift
- Comfortable working in a cold environment (34°F)
- Packing or assembly line experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Produce-handling experience
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Bonus points: Food safety certification or forklift certification
Something looks off?